down lo

Ranting and raving and carrying on...

Name:
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Wow, thanx for the punch in the face!

Today was a great day! I woke up went to Grad Choir, got my tux, and "gave blood". Well, I didn't really give blood but I was there with Pilon and Steve.. more for support because of my high blood temperature. This could mean that my body was starting to fight off an infection, so they didn't take my blood, it was .1 over the threshold!
Anyways, the Grad Choir was great, Logan was there, which suprised me, but I was happy to have him with us. I went to Reality Bites and tried on my pants that they ordered in for me because my other pair were too short.
Now you are saying, Jonathan what exactly made this day so crappy? And I will say in one word "Tom". About 5 minutes ago, Tom and hisbrute of a friend came over here. I looked outside, seen the other guy eating a hamburger. Looked at Tom as he said "So, doesn't that hamburger look good?" with a smerk spread all across his face. I wanted to beat th shit out of him right there, butI calmed myself down as they left. I knew if I retaliates I would just be sinking down to his level of play, which nobody should be at.
I only called the one guy a brute because I can't remember his name, he was the guy moshing with us at sun stock... ya. So it goes to prove that Tom is only not a jerk for a day, then it is gone.
The END

2 Comments:

Blogger Steven said...

Ah, the level of humanity we try to show to Tom, even when he is completely undeserving....poor lost Tom.

6:17 PM  
Blogger Pilon, A said...

I would just like to say at this point(mainly cause I don't want to get the shit beat out of me) that those few times I make fun of you about being a veggie are just jest. I fully applaud you having the guts to stand up to your beliefs. I might join you if it wasn't for the fact that a lot of animals would eat me quicker than I could say boo.(sharks, alligators, lions, etc.)

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home