down lo

Ranting and raving and carrying on...

Name:
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Kindness, it's in you to give

Well, I just finished my first week of working on call for T&C pizza. I have to say that I don't entirely like my job ,but there are always ups and downs to every job. Like for example, I was called to deliver a pizza to Greystone Manor Apt #308. If you know anything about Greystone Manor, you would know that it is composed of 5 apartment buildings! So, here I am with a large pizza and a drink as I walk from apartment building to apartment building searching for A) a phone B) the right apartment. I finally find someone home and they gladly let me use their phone. It turns out the guy lives in the brick apartments beside Greystone Manor! Oh right the address I didn't have, ha ha. So I run over the pizza with my car... go figure. A woman was just openning the main apartment door as I came, so she let me in. The guy who ordered it wasn't that steamed about it being pretty cold so I was "off the hook". When I walked down the hallway back to the stairs and the main door, who would be there but the woman who openned the door for me. She was helping her friend move what looked like an oddly shaped TV stand. So being the gentleman I am, I offered my help, and they gleefully accepted my help. We made it easily down the stairs and to a close van parked outside. They thanked me and I was off... to go back into the apartment and grab the drink tray and debit machine I dropped to help them... ya. So, in any case, a kind doings can be the diffenece between
a crappy delivery or an exciting ordeal.


Lucky for T&C, I was back before the next order...


In closing, I would like to point out that all the actors and actresses were played by real people in this skit, but real people still need to be treated like you would like to be treated. Please, have a nice day!



P.S. If this is the worst job, I can only get a better job... right?

6 Comments:

Blogger Pilon, A said...

The woman you asked for the phone from works with my mommy. My mommy was telling me about one of her co-workers having to lend a phone to some loser the worked for T&C and my mommy was all like: "WOW! My sons worst freind works for T&C like totally delivering pizzas...AND HE'S A LOSER TOO! It' was probably, like totally him!"
Exact words.....I'm not kidding!

1:58 PM  
Blogger Pilot said...

I used to have ajob working for SGI sucking the farts out of old car seats.

8:50 PM  
Blogger Steven said...

That sounds like a rough job Pilot....almost as bad as that....that....ah, I don't have anything.


Blowjob machine?

.....frick.

4:05 PM  
Blogger Pilot said...

Yeah that sucks... blow job machine.

8:54 PM  
Blogger Soulfood said...

I hate to tell you this Jon but there is a worse job out there. You never know what it is until you get it. Although you think you've hit rock bottom...oh, no...you're just on a ledge...a little push and you're further down at a shittier job.

10:51 AM  
Blogger Jonny said...

that is why I have glued myself to this ledge... now how I am I going to go up...

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home