down lo

Ranting and raving and carrying on...

Name:
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Future in the making, today!

Alright, if I have my facts straight, this fall I should be going to the U of R. I have decided to get a bachelor honour degree in biology. This might take alot of work and effort. I hope I am up to the challenge of school life yet again. Sorry Pilon I won't be going to sound school with ya.


In other shocking news, my cat has been limping around for 2 days now. At first it was a small limp you know trying not to use it, but now he isn't even walking on it. Well, he is taking it pretty easy on himself, he has been lying beside the back door
for an easy exit. I hope he gets better soon.


I have decided to stop spending my money on so many pointless worldly needs. As that old saying goes, it's not what you have but what you give that counts. I was spending about 50 to 70 bucks on junk like movies and games that I would rarely play.
So, enough stupid spending, but I would like to point out that I'm going to look for a solid GPS. This, unlike wasting my money on games and such will actually get me out of the house to explore my environment like I away wanted to do. I know my brother has a decent one. It was around 250 for a bit of colour and more detailed maps, but he was telling me that he wishes he would have got a step up from his current one. This was the site I was looking at.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pilon, A said...

Ya, keep saving that money for school....no matter what they tell you you need , you'll need more. School can get very expensive.....people that come out without any debt are either very lucky or very skilled..or maybe a little of both. I know I'm gonna come out with debt.

7:28 PM  
Blogger Pilon, A said...

also..join Pilot in the Blog war

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home