down lo

Ranting and raving and carrying on...

Name:
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

So... road trip anyone?

Alright, today started up Half Life 2 hoping to beat the whole game today, but like all dreams of mine it was shattered. When the game froze and my monitor showed all these little white checkers all over the screen. So, thinking it was just my first freeze up on my new computer, I rebooted the little raskle and told it not to do it again. But before forgiving it completely it shoved a metaphorical dick up my ass. The checkers were still there and there was no way of entering back into windows. So, I took the monitor up stair to my other computer to check if it was just the monitor. But it worked fine, then I tried the upstairs monitor on my now dead computer. It was the same effect as last time, the checkers. So, I have a big feeling that it is something very gay to get fixed, like a video card. I e-mailed Best buy to see if the warrwenty still holds true and they will get back to me in 2-3 days, either way I believe I will have to return to Regina to get this beast fixed... anyone in?

P.S. I just recieved my rebate from my computer... go figure

1 Comments:

Blogger Steven said...

Ouchies. That is all.

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home