down lo

Ranting and raving and carrying on...

Name:
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Phone call today, work tomorrow

So Derek from the dollar store phoned me and asked when I could work. Like any formerly unemployed person waiting to start his first shift (at 1:30 tomorrow), I'm
sitting here, updating my blog.. yep..


In other news, Land of the Dead is out on DVD! Yes, the latest of George A. Romero zombie infested world is now out on shelves at a store need you. Act now and you can get the remake of Dawn of the Dead with Land of the Dead for only 31.00. If only I didn't have it already have Dawn, I totally would bought them both...


**Movie Review**


I watched The Untouchables last night at Jared's, and damn it was amazingly captivating! I mean Jared's dad, Ron Durston, could not take his eyes off it. He would leave for a second and come back, again and again. But seriously, The Untouchables is a movie about the big prohibition of the 30's and Al Capone runs Chicago with an iron fist. The casting for this movie was perfect, I hear Kevin Costner has been in his share of crappy movies *cough* Waterworld *cough* but he is still a damn good actor! Sean Connery has his best role as Malone. Yes, I know he was Bond for 5 years, but to be honest I haven't seen any full Bond movies, I have seen bits of Goldeneye. Jeremy is most likely going to shoot me...


Until next time

3 Comments:

Blogger Steven said...

You know what we in the blogging community call this? A "Holy crap, Jonny posted twice in two days" event. It happens every full moon. However, the moo wasn't full last night, so I assume Jon saw a picture or perhaps a film of a full moon last night... maybe.

11:54 AM  
Blogger Pilon, A said...

Waterworld ain't the only one jonny.

1:44 PM  
Blogger Pilot said...

or perhaps he is on another planet wherein the moon was full?

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home