down lo

Ranting and raving and carrying on...

Name:
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

Sunday, February 12, 2006

mmm printer, copier, scanner

So, I worked at 8:30 this morning, off to a good start for this week. I looked at my schedule to find out I worked Monday, Tuesday at 12-5 and a 4 hour shift on Saturday. In total the week was 19 and a half hours (plus 8 hour shift at The Source). But it might be because he is trying to save a bit of money. I think the start of the year might have been rough for his wallet, so he started to work some of the hours himself. Anyways, that's my theory, I was going to complain about it when he asked me to basically run The Source for the week, giving me a total of around 36 hours. So, needless to say I was happy with the added hours.


I finally got off my butt and installed my PCS, all I need to do is find that printer cable I bought oh so long ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home