down lo

Ranting and raving and carrying on...

Name:
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

Thursday, February 09, 2006

WAR, hu what is it good for? Absolutely nothin'

Alright, the war has started, and I am stuck in the middle. The dark side, Dave, wants me to join him. (He is only the dark side because he is Chilean and he gave me that coo' Darth Vadar penny bank... and plus the dark side is so much better.) But only the other hand Luke and Han and maybe Chewie, Steve being the happy wookie, want me to join their not so dark and errie side. Well, I have decided to join neither of your sides because war, even joke war results in bitter hatred, hateful glares and sore eyes. So... oh god, what am I saying, I sound like a 90's mother just finding out that her son's video game has mild violence in it. Because everybody who has played a video game is totally going to go out and find a car, kill a cop, take his gun and shoot everyone in the area. Too much?


Meh, I am still not joining anyone's side still, I prefer sitting on the sidelines and picking off who ever I feel like. When both of your forces are weakened I will nuke you all and claim victory! HAHA...with my pittiful 19 posts...that is including this one. I would promise to update more often, but I know I would just disappoint my loyal fans.


In other news, besides the constant bombardment around my blog, I have 3 holes in my front lawn because some people can't aim their bombs right. News! right, my cat has been recovering from his sprained ankle. He is now walking around on it, but you can still tell he favours it. Also, I have planned on buying a GPS for a few weeks now. I believe I will go all out on this one and get one that has a expansion slot for a small memory card. I believe it will come to around 400 bucks, so I might wait on it for a bit till I can find a good deal on it.


P.S. Check out my painting hobby blog here

1 Comments:

Blogger Pilon, A said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home