down lo

Ranting and raving and carrying on...

Name:
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

TOOL!

I just finished checking my car out for the road trip to Regina, I'll tell ya she ain't much to look at but she can still get me from point A to point B. If there was a time for me to go to point C, I would be royally screwed though. The reason for this trip to Regina , as some of you have guessed from the title, is to catch a ride from Rob Hillstead to go see TOOL! I would like to take this time to thank Rob for letting Andrew and I catch a ride up to Calgary, without him... I am not too sure what we would be doing to get to Tool.


On Monday I went down to the Gas Bar to grab some change for one of my co-workers. Kevin, my current boss, shows up on his motorcycle ans asks if I could get him some coffee from Tim Hortins seeing as he couldn't get it while he was on his motorcycle. So I bought the coffee with his money and brought it back to him. When I got back to the G bar some other guy was there, he looks at me and tells me to go into his truck and get his coffee so Kevin and him can drink together. I thought to myself, who the hell is this guy to tell me what to do? I leave and come back for my shift at 6 (it was 1:30 the first time I was there), turns out the guy who wanted his coffee was "my new boss". I have it in quotes because he doesn't take control till I quit, which will be on Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home