down lo

Ranting and raving and carrying on...

Name:
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

No News is Good News... I guess

I haven't updated for a long time, but I don't really have anything to tell my adoring fans about. So, I have decided to throw up some more pictures of my figs on Chaotix Within... after work that is and I will be creating a new site. Seeing the news is pretty slow these days I will instead make a game journal on said new blog. This is mostly for my records, but I will share my experience with the rest of the world. I hope playing my backlog of games will slow my want for purchasing more games.


So far I haven't recieved any word from U of R about my acceptance. This might be due to the fact that they might have hit a rush of applications, so the wait for an education will continue. I am not too sure what I will do if I have to stay here another year, maybe go insane...

2 Comments:

Blogger Pilon, A said...

You could get a job in REegina you know..then you could hang out with all the guys..get yourself an apartment.

1:58 PM  
Blogger Jonny said...

Ya, I was thinking that, but I like being insane more.

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home