down lo

Ranting and raving and carrying on...

Name:
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Hey,Prime Minister! ANDY!

Ya, if everyone hasn't noticed yet, that I only blog at times that I think I have some important news or some complaint about how much money I spend. Or when I want to talk about hating smokers or some generic group of people that everyone hates, but we should all be lovers instead of haters. Seeing that the hate game is stupid but everyone plays it, like The Sims in 2000.


But my real reason of blogging is to tell the world that ATI has sent me back my video card in record time. One whole week of waiting, and they give me a brand new card! So, uh even if they don't have people to talk to for technical support, they still can satisfy their customers.


I would also like this time for everyone to check out this blogger. ya, check it...out that is.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pilon, A said...

IT's Hey MR. Prime Minister.

10:17 PM  
Blogger Steven said...

A week? Wow... quick speed. Took me way longer to obtain my mountain gorilla.

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home