down lo

Ranting and raving and carrying on...

Name:
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

ATI, the artifical giant

Remember me complaining about my video card over heating a while back? (refer to So...Road Trip) Anyways, I tried to contact them again. First, by phone seems like the best way to go. I try the 4 phone number I had grabbed from awhile back, the onyl one that wasn't busy told me to go to their site and register my video card. I had to listen to a bunch of machines to get to that, no human contact what so ever. Alright, I will play your little game ATI, I went to their site. Filled out another ticket and a RMA demanding ,in a nice way, they get my video card fixed.


After going to computer solutions to see if they had a better way of contacting them and going to the barns with my uncle to feed my grandpa's horses I returned to check my e-mail. One e-mail! Success! It was a letter that sounded familiar to me, but on the bottom of it showed intructions on how to ship the vide card away to get it fixed! So I packaged it up to get it ready to ship this morning, I will have to contact a currier to get it sent away, hopefully I can do it through The Source.


Ok, so I didn't technically complete the challenge that I had stated before hand. I only lasted 2 and a half weeks, I think it was the fact that I was starting to get bored out of my mind and needed something to read, it was an EGM that I bought by the way. But it did a good job of me not buying the crap I usually do. As long as I don't start smoking I will be fine.

2 Comments:

Blogger Steven said...

Somebody needs to take up knitting!

1:58 PM  
Blogger Jonny said...

I smell a set up

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home