down lo

Ranting and raving and carrying on...

Name:
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

Monday, February 13, 2006

From Dusk Till Dawn

I started this movie last night, but my couch was too comfortable so I feel asleep on it. Now, today I watched the whole movie. Robert Rodriguez was the director and like most of his films Quentin Tarantino has some kind of role in it. The story follows two brothers that escaped from prison. The brothers, Seth played by George Clooney and Richie played by Quentin Tarantino, set up a deal with Carlos to met in Mexico at the Titty Twister bar to do business. All hell brakes lose in the bas when night comes, it turns out everyone is a vampire. So, like any of Robert's films there is much gun fighting, and explosions to follow. I have to point out that Quentin does an amazing job of being George's creepy brother. Then again I don't think he had to act that much, he seems creepy all the time. I give this movie a 9 out of 10

2 Comments:

Blogger Pilon, A said...

Indeed. I started watching that movie once with Jeremy in regina but I didn't get to see the end since my parents came to pick me up....we had stuffed crust pizza that day...mmmmmmm, stuffed crust.

10:21 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

darlin...you left a message in my blog, so I thought it only fair to leave one in yours.
I blog because it is my online diary...I don't care about who responds or whatever...
I know my family reads it, so I keep it relatively clean. But lookit you! Two blogs goin! Now that is energetic... :D I snooped in your other blog about painting models too :D

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home