down lo

Ranting and raving and carrying on...

Name:
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Blood Bath

YES! I finally gave blood! The first 2 times my temperature was like .1 or so over the limit, but it was perfect today. Maybe it's because of the cold weather we have been having. Either way, my tempertature was good, but I had to wait a bit while my pulse slowed down. All in all it was a good day to give blood, if you haven't already they are having a clinic tonight at Assiniboia school. Drop by for a blood sucking, I mean a voluntary blood donation. The next clinic in Weyburn will be the 19th of June, make your appointment today!.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pilot said...

Good job Jon! I just got bled too. Stupid needles. I hate doing it, but I gotta do it anyways... people have to be nice to you by law after you give.

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home